|San Angelo, TX|||||1-800-588-6797|
|Wichita Falls, TX|||||1-800-588-0429|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What are the requirements to attend American Commercial College?
- A: To gain admission into American Commercial College you must be a high school graduate or have received your G.E.D.
- Q: Is American Commercial College accredited?
- A: Yes. ACC is an accredited member of the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools in Washington, D.C. We are also licensed by the Texas Workforce Commission.
- Q: What kind of degrees does American Commercial College offer?
- A: ACC does not offer degrees – we provide career diplomas and industry certifications that allow for entry into career fields, from administrative assisting and computer repair to data entry, medical assisting and medical billing.
- Q: Will American Commercial College help me find a career when I graduate?
- A: We offer career services. For more information about ACC’s career services, contact the location nearest you.
- Q: What makes American Commercial College stand apart from other technical schools and business colleges?
- A: ACC prepares students for entry into career fields. ACC has been training students for accelerated entry into the workforce for more than 50 years.